Some people eat a lot but it does not affect their health because they do not eat nutritious food. Nowadays, whatever junk food we are eating, however tasty it may be, but it is weakening our body from inside. If we exercise, eat nutritious food and keep ourselves happy then our body and immunity will become so strong that our body will survive every disease.
It is very important that you also be happy from inside because if you eat with complete peace then your body will get more benefits. If you are distraught and putting too much stress on your mind, then your health will suffer further and even healthy food will not affect you. Vegetarians are worried because many people give them the wrong advice that for good health they have to eat non vegetarian food. There are many wrestlers who eat vegetarian food and have a very strong body. So we have to understand that dedication and hard work along with a better diet is the key source for a good health.
- Seaweed – One of the nutritious plant species in the ocean which is popular in dishes like sushi. seaweed is particularly high in minerals like calcium, iron, magnesium and manganese.
- Salmon- It is a good idea to eat fatty fish at least once or twice a week to get all the omega-3s your body needs. Eating fatty fish regularly prevents heart disease and depression as well.
- Garlic is high in beneficial sulfur compounds such as allicin. Garlic has various cancer – fighting properties.
- Egg Yolks – Many avoid the egg yolk because of it’s cholesterol content but Eating moderate amounts of cholesterol doesn’t raise the “bad” LDL cholesterol in your blood. You can buy pastured or omega-3 enriched eggs. They’re healthier and more nutritious than most conventional supermarket eggs .
Lets Talk about Healthy Juices
- Cranberry Juice is considered to be the healthiest drink. its packed with vitamin c and has also helps to cure the urinary tract infection.
- Tomato Juice – tomatoes are enriched with Vitamin C and nutrients but its advised not to eat or drink tomato juice on an empty stomach.
- Apple juice is a moderate source of potassium, a mineral that acts as an electrolyte and is important for nerve signaling and heart health.
- Dried plums -( Prune juice) is high in B vitamins, which play a role in metabolism, DNA and red blood cell production, and skin and eye health